Dr. Lazurus Dr. Lazurus

Bwahahahaha!!!

OMG thank you sir! I needed a good laugh on a day this crappy! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

PS When are the Kenya Lion Plushies gonna be in stock again? I wants me a dancing Lion!

Irwin Artists randition Irwin Artists randition

...

"Cmon Steve its not funny anymore."

Yeah actually, its not. Unlike the previous reviews, I'm judging this purely on its merits as an animation, and it just doesn't cut it. Its not well drawn and it just has maybe three drawings at that. I'm all for poking fun at the dead but this just isn't good.

Bbq-ish noir movie Bbq-ish noir movie

Amazing

Its amazing how I never see those farts coming. Either you are brilliant or I'm an idiot... I'm betting on both.

I was reading your responses to other reviews and I'm glad you plan on mixing up the humor a bit. This sort of thing is kinda like NEDM, it gets old after a while and it gets old fast. Now if Bbqbeefburgerman had like a flaming taco cat or something that played Doom music... :D

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Then again being idiot on some limits is a good thing!

Kill Nassralah Kill Nassralah

Not bad

Would be better if you made Nassralah react when he's about to be killed. Some sort of gasping in horror or trying to get away when he sees something coming would make this more enjoyable. Otherwise its pretty well done.

Loituma Loituma

Well its a good copy...

But its basically just that, a copy. Not too original and therefore not so great. Prolly a lot of people gonna blow the whistle on this. You might want to consider making this a YTMND instead.

Pokelove Pokelove

I'm easily amused ^_^

I dont know why but I thought this was hilarious. Kinda like DBZ in a nutshell only for Pokemon. Gave ya a 5/5; hope ya dont get blammed!

Ruins Ruins

Interesting Art Style

First off, I LOVE your Andy Warhol-style NG logo in the loading screen! That was probably the best ng logo remake Ive seen in a long while. The flash itself was pretty unique too. I like your grafetti-style eye and you're pretty good with 3d effects. it probably could have used more of a plot or a direction to push it forward, but the lack of color save for the blood on the altar was a nice effect.

try to plan something more unified, with an overall theme or idea for your next flash, something more solid and specific and less vague and general. In this i can see its about apocalypse and religion but have no way to see how they are connected. i see you are trying to be minimalist and thats good, but too minimalist and its just confusing. needs just a bit more information next time.

George and friends #1 George and friends #1

Meh its ok...

It dragged on a bit much. could have been condensed a bit more or at least have more happening than just one gag. As for the sound, you popped the mic a bit much. this is probably either because you were too close to the mic or the mic is dusty. Clean the mic, sit back from it and speak like you normally would, that way you dont get those annoying pops in your sound file.

Gag strip it sees, good d Gag strip it sees, good d

Um... interesting...

the animation was pretty random. it was hard to figure out what was going on. i tried reading your author's comments, but they made no sense. you need to learn better english grammar, cause the word order and pronouns in your comments are so off that native speakers just wont understand it.

Memory of Revenge Memory of Revenge

Maybe not top 50 but its not bad

wow, A_nton doesnt know english too well, does he? anyway, yeah it may not be top 50 material but so what? its not too bad. You have a good eye for camera angles. all the angles past the initial fight scene with the father are pretty nicely layed out. The animation itself is a bit stiff though, especially when we get a view of the son on the cliff looking at the... im guessing lizard. It needed more in-between frames to make it smoother. And yeah, the fight scene could have done without the DBZ reference; that stuff is getting old at this point. Overall though not bad for a first effort.